RAM ABL-4021 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Monitor
The RAM ABL-4021 AutoCal series is the unit of choice where specific and accurate measurement of carbon monoxide levels are required. Designed to meet OSHA requirements for monitoring of Grade D respirable air, this unit is equipped with a reliable electrochemical sensor that accurately indicates the level of carbon monoxide on an illuminated liquid crystal display.
Calibration and maintenance of the RAM ABL-4021 are simple with the innovative AutoCal system. Additional features including alarm relay contacts, user adjustable alarm point, low flow alarm indicator and many more make this unit an intelligent choice. We also have the RAM 4021 available in an alternate model: ABL-4021-DPX that measures CO and dew point levels.
There are also wall mounted filter panel options: 8025 (25 CFM), 8050 (50 CFM),
and 8100 (100 CFM). The 25, 50 and 100 CFM panels filter out dangerous toxins from supplied air sources and ensure clean, breathable air. The three-stage filter system efficiently removes particulates, oil vapors and hydrocarbons from an air supply. After filtration, the regulator sets the pressure for the respiratory equipment and the manifold assembly provides multiple outlets for airline hose quick connections. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in these accessories.
Here's a full list of the unit features:
- Continuous Carbon monoxide (CO) monitor for compressed air
- Robust, easy to operate design
- Meets OSHA monitoring requirements for grade D breathing air
- AutoCal automatic calibration
- Available in CE marked models
- User-adjustable alarm points
- Dry contacts for remote horn and lights
- Internal, case-mounted horn
- LCD display
- NEMA 4X housing
- Three-stage filtering option for up to 8 users