EMSE Cycling Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer: 20 SCFM
The unique dry thermal mass in the EMSE ECX0020 cycling refrigerated compressed air dryer saves energy and money by utilizing dual transfer technology. Our refrigerated dryers also offer steady dew point performance, low pressure drop and reliable operation to ensure you have continuous, worry free, clean and dry compressed air.
The ECX0020's unique and patented heat exchanger provides the best dew point performance, the fastest response times if demand increases suddenly and the lowest power consumption across the entire spectrum of operation.
|Connection size (NPT, inlet and outlet)||1/2"|
|Voltage||115 Volts / 1 Phase / 60 Hz|
|Design operating pressure range||0-232 psig|
|Max inlet temperature||158 deg. F|
|Max ambient temperature||110-122 deg. F|
Additional features include:
- Saves up to 80% in energy costs over a traditional / direct expansion type air dryer
- Easy to use digital controller with dew point display and alarms
- Standard refrigerate gauge located on side of dryer
- Fully adjustable timer drain
- Environmentally friendly R134a or R407C refrigerant and non-toxic silica dry mass
- Easy to install and start up with no overnight pre-cooling of thermal mass require
- All panels can be removed to facilitate maintenance
- Fully packaged into simple, compact design
- This dryer is backed by a 2-year warranty (effective upon date of shipment) with pre-filtration and non-corrosive piping installed.
- This item typically has an approximate lead time of 4-6 business days to ship. You can call us at 1-800-935-3673 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a specific ship date if required.